Complaint Review: Mass Marketing Program - The Guest List

• Mass Marketing Program - The Guest List
    massmarketingprogram.com
    Garden City, New York

Mass Marketing Program - The Guest List ripoff Garden City New York

In July of 2003 our business received the mass marketing program website from a friend to be used as a marketing tool. We checked it out the best we could. Nothing much from the BBB of NY, I searched the internet for companies that were using them and received 3 replies, nothing negative so we sunk $180 into ordering the vouchers.

Before we gave them out I wanted to make sure everything worked smoothly so I sent in a voucher and $20 in our name. The Guest List received our voucher on 8-8-2003. To this date (July 25 2004) we have NEVER received a thing from them.

We emailed them and on Oct 8, 2003 received and email from Allan Parker telling us to allow 8-10 weeks and a website to check our status. http://www.massmarketingprogram.com/tickets/status.asp
He refused to give me a phone # saying they were just too busy to answer the phone. We emailed again. On Oct. 30th we received another email from him. "Your voucher was received on 8-8. The RRFs from that batch will be issued within the next couple of days.
Allan Parker
massMarketingProgram.com Support"

This company is a scam and rip-off. I wish there was a way to put them out of business and I wish I would've known about your website earlier.

Sharon
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2004 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mass-marketing-program-the-guest-list/garden-city-new-york/mass-marketing-program-the-guest-list-ripoff-garden-city-new-york-100478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content