Complaint Review: Massage Envy East, Naperville

• Massage Envy East, Naperville
    1212 S Naper Blvd
    Naperville, Illinois
    USA

Massage Envy East, Naperville Dari - manager Manager refuses to cancel membership Naperville Illinois

Unable to cancel membership after numerous attempts. When calling the facility I normally go to, I am told I cannot request to talk to the manager for that is not their policy. I have been told that the manager will return my call with details to cancel. The manager will not return my calls although I have provided both my work phone and home phone numbers and the times to reach me at each number. Also I was told it would take 24 a 48 hours, but the time they have had to reach me has well exceeded the 48 hours window.

Another charge to my credit card was just processed this morning for membership charges, although I've been attempting to cancel since last week. I cannot express to anyone how disgusted I am with the management at this particular facility.

My last resort, which it looks like I will need to do, is to contact my credit card company and disputeto the most recent charges to this facility.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2016 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/massage-envy-east-naperville/naperville-illinois-60540/massage-envy-east-naperville-dari-manager-manager-refuses-to-cancel-membership-naperv-1306036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content