Complaint Review: Massage Envy

• Reported By: AnnDee — Queen Creek Arizona USA
  • Massage Envy

, ARIZONA
    USA

Massage Envy PAID MY CONTRACT IN FULL WASN'T ABLE TO USE THE SERVICES MASSAGE ENVY SAID THE SERVICES ARE EXPIRED AND CAN'T BE USED QUEEN CREEK ARIZONA

I paid in full for a one (1) year plan at $59 per month (total of $703) for montly massages at the Queen Creek, AZ Massage Envy. Due to life circumstances I was unable to use the massages but paid the plan in full thinking they would remain on my account since they were paid for.

On 2/23/17 I called in to schedule a massage and was told my account had expired on 8/2016 and I had no massages I was entitled to. When I explained I wasn't able to use the massages during that year and thought they would remain on my account I was told I would have to renew my account and pay $65 per month to receive the 5 massages I was entitled to under my old contract (the pricing had increased from $59 per month to $65 per month) and this was their policy and there was nothing that could be done.

This is a complete rip off, as I paid $703 for massages and did not receive the services paid for.  It did not cost them any money to HOLD the massages on my account as they had been paid in full for my contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2017 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/massage-envy/arizona/massage-envy-paid-my-contract-in-full-wasnt-able-to-use-the-services-massage-envy-said-t-1358608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content