Complaint Review: Massage Envy

• Massage Envy
    4890 Houston Rd; Suite E
    Florence , Kentucky
    USA

Massage Envy Money Manipulators: massaging their Conscience with your coin! Florence Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: Comment

I read the terms if the contract and at the time had no issue and every intent to treat myself to a massage once a month - however, upon discovering a medical condition which could prove life-threatening by releasing a DVT -my PCP felt that I should discontinue massage therapy and penned a note indicating that my contract should be discontinued based on this medical condition.

I was informed that I had 18 massages to transfer in 30 days at an additional fee if $10 per transfer! Not a chance!

The contract states that should i ""elect" to cancel my nembership" I would forfeit any unclaimed/unused massages - I didn't "elect" to have a genetic clotting disorder - so it is my assertion that since we know that this could cause harm and they can not be held responsible for injury caused by massage - I should receive a refund of the unclaimed massages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/massage-envy/florence-kentucky/massage-envy-money-manipulators-massaging-their-conscience-with-your-coin-florence-ken-1157826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

This is a joke of a franchise chain. They have a horrible rep. overall and you can read thousands of complaints about Massage Envy, written by clients and employees alike. Even shady gyms will allow you to cancel a contract with the proper medical documentation. File a complaint with the BBB, go on tv with your local news troubleshooter and if necessary, take it to small claims court.