Complaint Review: massage envy

• massage envy
    347 mt hopt ave
    rockaway, New Jersey
    United States of America

massage envy REFUSED TO SUPPLY MASSAGES THAT WERE ALREADY PAID FOR rockaway, New Jersey

Contract called for Massage Envy to subtract the cost of one massage per month from my credit card.  The massage credit would not expire.  I was notified by massage envy that I had 4 massages paid for and to call for an appointment to use them.  I called for an appointment.  They stated that my credit card had just been declined to pay for the current month.  I told them that I had just lost my credit card and thusly had cancelled it and was waiting for the arrival of my new card.  Massage envy refused to supply me with a massage even though four massage sessions had already been paid for.

They broke the contract by refusing to supply services that they had been paid for.  The police stated that it was a civil matter.  They are now using a collection agency to try and collect more money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/massage-envy/rockaway-new-jersey-07866/massage-envy-refused-to-supply-massages-that-were-already-paid-for-rockaway-new-jersey-1023290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content