Complaint Review: Massage Envy

• Massage Envy
    12340 Seal Beach Blvd
    Seal Beach, California
    United States of America

This establishment has the worst service and is certainly a scam. Don't be tempted to believe what they tell you and do NOT give them your credit card. They will hold it hostage and give you very little time to use any services that you have already paid for! The more I think about it, the more I believe that there may be cause for a class action law suit. I will look into that for sure. Buyer beware! The ratings are 1 starred for good reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/massage-envy/seal-beach-california-90740/massage-envy-ready-to-sue-this-is-a-huge-scam-seal-beach-california-1018401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Really?

AUTHOR: freddyo - (USA)

Did you notice tht absolutely no details were mentioned. I'll bet anything that what this business did was 100% in line with the agreement that this complainer signed & agreed to & that the complainer failed to keep his side of the agreement. In fact I'll challenge the whiner to explain TRUTHFULLY what happened and where in the agreement they signed the business failed to live up to their comittment.  In fact I'll put my money where my challenge is-so fess up whiner!

Possible Fraud

AUTHOR: Carlida - (United States of America)

I forgot to mention that the reason I was prompted to call and cancel the massage services @ Massage Envy (other than the fact that i have 7 rollover services) was due to the fact that my credit card company advised me of fraudulent activities on my card. The suspicious thing is that the credit card on file with M. Envy is one that I never use and the Massage Envy monthly deduction was all that the card was used for. So it concerns me that someone at Massage Envy my have compromised my credit card. The credit card company is conducting an investigation. If you need a massage, use another company.

Do you know what a class action is??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You will get very little money - the monies collected will go to the Attorney(s) involved.