Report: #922027

United States of America
  • Phone: 8188496549
  • Web:
  • Category:

Master Financial 2000 Ana Valencia Assignment of Judgment NEVER received or notified. MF2000 disconnected Ph. No. Sherman Oaks, California

Ana Valencia (MF2000 Assignee) contacted me to offer services for collecting judgment on a small claims case. I signed the one page document that clearly explained the split. After faxing back, I waited to hear back. It has been nearly 1 year and I decide to call Ana to get an updated status. Her number goes straight to voice mail and there are not options to reach anybody else. In fact, her voice mail is full probably from others with complaints about MF2000 services. I googled MF2000 and found that their main number is disconnected.

After further suspicion I googled MF2000 reviews and came across other complaints that this is a scam. I will need to contact another collection lawyer now in hopes that they were not successful yet in taking the money that was owed to me. If anybody has info on them, please contact me.

next time you want your money, go to a legit law firm for collections. I did not consider possible scams like this before signing.

bkl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/master-financial-2000/sherman-oaks-california-91423/master-financial-2000-ana-valencia-assignment-of-judgment-never-received-or-notified-mf20-922027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content