Complaint Review: Master Matchmakers

• Master Matchmakers

Internet
    United States of America

Master Matchmakers Matchmaking scam Internet, Internet

I wish I had read the complaints against this company before I gave them my money. What they sell is not what you get. It's all done on the phone, the membership agreement doesn't match but you're told not to worry about. They explain the service incorrectly and when you start to complain they do nothing to accommodate you. I tried to get some money back after one hour of pretty bad "consulting" by Steve Ward and was told no. I know they will never match me I don't believe they have any members in my area. It's been 4 months and I never hear from them unless I contact them to complain about the lack of service.

They are extremely dishonest. I think the persona's you see on TV is a joke, it's all about making money. I would like to see how many people they actually do match. They throw out so many different options and costs it's always different depending on who you talk to but if you have $10,000 Steve Ward will personally find you a match, I seriously doubt that.

I asked for a refund almost immediately and was told no so I knew it was all about the money and nothing to do with the service. I believe they are dishonest and they're selling something that doesn't exist everywhere in the US. Maybe they have clients in PA but I'm not sure about anywhere else.

The way they treat people is horrible and they should not be calling themselves matchmakers since I thought that term meant someone was actually trying to find matches for you and this is not the case. They actually recommended I try online dating sites and I said what am I paying you for? They confuse you with coaching and matching. I never came to them for coaching but you're told you have to go through that process first. Then they tell you that's all you paid for and you just go into some database never to be heard from again.

I've asked them to remove me from the service, if this helps one more person then it was worth filling this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/master-matchmakers/internet/master-matchmakers-matchmaking-scam-internet-internet-843050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content