Complaint Review: Mastercard Thru Edp Reporting

• Reported By: attalla Alabama
  • Mastercard Thru Edp Reporting
    www.mastercard.com
    Internet

Mastercard Thru Edp Reporting Took money out of checking account without proper authority Unknown Internet

I looked online one day to check my checking account to find bogus charge for 159.95. I called my bank and filled an afidivit with them. I ask what company it was and was told Mastercard.

I also looked up on my online chacking at a copy of an electric check used. It was done by edp reporting company for Mastercard. I tried contacting edp reporting to get nothing in return.

i also contacted Mastercard too for the company to redirect my call to edp reporting agent for fraud. Still got nowhere. I filled the afidivit with my bank on the 25th of July and today is the 6th of August and still nothing in return.

I have no way of contacting anyone with this matter but my bank. The company and its affilits will not talk to me.

Tbfelton21
attalla, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2007 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mastercard-thru-edp-reporting/internet/mastercard-thru-edp-reporting-took-money-out-of-checking-account-without-proper-authority-265455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content