Complaint Review: Match.com

• Reported By: Ripped Off By Match — Mountian Center California USA
  • Match.com

, California
    USA

Match.com Ripped off by Match.com - Unauthorized Renewal & other scams Dallas Texas

I am a dating coach/blogger/author very well known in the industry, and I have in the past referred literally thousands of my readers and customers to Match.  I've been hearing several complaints from followers swearing they did not want to renew and in fact marked their profile not to renew, yet they were still charged.  This appears to be an ongoing and growing practice.

When they complained to Match - they were unable to get a refund, and if they complained enough, sometimes they were offered a 50% rebate if they were lucky.  In doing my research, I've discovered that we are not alone.  There have been literally thousands of complaints for this issue among other Match.com scams.  I am in the process of assembling enough pissed off customers to file a class action law suit against them. [continued below]....
.....

If you feel you've been taken advantage of by Match.com, please email me at RippedOffByMatch.com@gmail.com, with the subject:  Ripped off by Match, and you will be added to the list and contacted when ready.  I'm sure you'll be hearing more.

I am in the process of going on several other internet forums, podcasts, blogs to spread the word.  A billion dollar company like Match should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of their customers.  Write me now at RippedOffByMatch.com@gmail.com, with the subject:  "Ripped off by Match" sharing with me how you've been victimized so you can get your money returned when we win this class action lawsuit.

Mad as Hell and Not Going to Take it Anymore!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2016 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matchcom/california/matchcom-ripped-off-by-matchcom-unauthorized-renewal-other-scams-dallas-texas-1331591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content