Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2016

• Reported By: Alan — Chicopee Massachusetts USA
Match.com
Internet USA

Match.com Blocked my subscriptions twice with out explanation and taking over $200 of my money Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I took out a 6 month subscription to Match . Com and was blocked from accessing the site with the explanation "we feel it is best for the match community ". I only said hello to a few profiles of local women. I subscribed for a 3 month subscription with a different email and user name and spent 75 dollars for this subscription and only viewed a few profiles. Again I am blocked. I only used the site based on experience of meeting some nice people in the past. This is a huge Subscriptioner Beware. I feel they have out right ripped me off. A bunch of thieves. Not the experience I had in the past!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2016 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matchcom/internet/matchcom-blocked-my-subscriptions-twice-with-out-explanation-and-taking-over-200-of-my-1311178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match.com