Complaint Review: MATCH.COM

• Reported By: Royallgal — Richmond Maine USA
  • MATCH.COM

Internet
    USA

MATCH.COM Just did a searc on Match and I was automatically subscribed for a 6 month bundle package for $119.94 Internet

I was searching Match,com to see if there were any "new" profiles. When I did this the subscription page came up and then it instantly went to "congratulations! you have reactivated your membership".  There was no credit card info and I did not give my consent or authorization. They charged my credit card for $119.94 for a six-month bundle.

I called Match's toll free number 6 times. The call centers must be over in India or the Middle East as everyone I spoke to had an accent and was impossible to understand.  I was hung up on, and put on hold indefinitely for 4 out of the 6 calls I made.  I was told each time I was ineligible for a refund.

Each time they asked me for my email, my phone number, my date of birth, and my zip code.   When I told them I would subscribe for one month, they continued to tell me I was "ineligible" for a refund of any kind.

I have been a member of MATCH on and off for over 20 years. Match.com is a complete rip-off and I would strongly suggest you avoid this dating site at all costs.  They are not customer service oriented, they are dishonest and by reviewing this site, I see I'm not the only one who got ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2016 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matchcom/internet/matchcom-just-did-a-searc-on-match-and-i-was-automatically-subscribed-for-a-6-month-bund-1315818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content