Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, July 20, 2017

• Reported By: Thomas — Pensacola Florida USA
Mate1.com
Internet USA

Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I cancelled my subscription to mate1.com. I was told that I would not be billed anymore and received a confirmation email. Lo and behold, 2 days later they charged my credit card again for 69.95, tried to call 23 times, busy signal, holiday hours nonsense, sent 5 emails, still no answer. These people need to be put in prison for this, I am a disabled vietnam vet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2017 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mate1com/internet/mate1com-illegal-billing-to-my-ccard-after-i-cancelled-my-subscription-no-email-answers-1386857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mate1.com