Complaint Review: Matt Stark

• Reported By: JVB — New York USA
  • Matt Stark

Yorba Linda, California
    USA

Matt Stark International Performance Baseball Stole my money Yorba Linda California

I am a pitcher. I used International Performance Baseball for a chance to sign professionally. I made a deposit of $800 to hold my spot for what appeared to be an event in the Fall. Due to shoulder trouble, I asked Matt to move the payment to the Spring event. He agreed. Little did I know, he was baiting me the whole time to get more money.

I ended up having a shoulder surgery in December of 2014. He claimed he "moved" my deposit to the March event in 2015. Matt Stark told me that I would lose my spot if I didn't pay the rest. I told him I didn't want to pay, since I was still in therapy and wasn't sure if I would be ready in time. He said to pay and if I couldn't make the event, all I had to do is call before the deadline and he would refund me the money. I paid $995 to cover the rest of the payment for the event.

Unfortunately, I wasn't ready in time. I called Matt two weeks in advance before the deadline to cancel and get reimbursed. I called and called, he didn't answer. I left him well over 8 voicemails, no answer. Before he got the rest of the money, he would call and call to get me to pay and now he was nowhere to be found.

It's June of 2017 and it still bugs me to this day. In total I spent $1,795. I thought I was the only one this happen to but ripoffreport has shown me I am one of many. I never thought something like this could happen to me. If you are thinking of doing anything with him RUN!! Don't become the next victim. I'm sure his time will come, no one can run for ever. It's only a matter of time. My condolences to those who have been scammed too. Justice will be served!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2017 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matt-stark/yorba-linda-california/matt-stark-international-performance-baseball-stole-my-money-yorba-linda-california-1377964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content