Complaint Review: Matt Walsh

• Submitted: Sat, June 04, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, June 05, 2011
  • Reported By: Eling — Seattle Washington U.S.A.
  • Matt Walsh
    314 Broadway East Seattle, WA 98102
    Seattle, Washington
    United States of America

Matt Walsh Wage and Hour Claim, they refuse to pay my last check, slander and baseless false accusations. Seattle, Washington

*Author of original report: The Grill On Broadway Seattle, Wa

*Consumer Comment: THAT Explains

*Consumer Comment: It's good to know

Worked there for 1 1/2 month's, decided to quit because food workers at the grill on Broadway were not encouraged to demonstrate responsible food handling examples being meat thawed under cleaning chemicals, not regularly changing gloves when handling raw meat's, constant cross contamination, marriage of sauces that were way too old to be mixed together, raw foods left in the elements for hours and a general attitude that nobody cared.

The manager was constantly drunk on the job, at times his face can be seen looking more red and flustered then the rotten lobster served pieces regularly served.  The establishment is run in a highly unprofessional manner, most staff is hired and fired based more on outward appearance then experience or performance.  At the point I realized there was going to be no culinary value added to my career by working at the Grill On Broadway due to their highly unethical practices I decided to quietly give notice that I would be terminating my employment.

At the point I gave notice management and owner alike began slinging baseless accusations that food was missing in the sum of $2000 dollars.  Their theatrical machinations are the owners deliberate attempt to 1 avoid paying unemployment claim in the future and 2 a way justify STEALING my last check, a measly $400.

The owner would think most people will go away in disgust with little or nothing to say after the initial sting of being ripped off for their last check but i'm now destitute, cold hungry and homeless because of the chain of event's taking place after my last check being completely withheld and i still have not been paid what i'm owed for my labors. I wan't my money.  I will litter the internet with my complaint's until I am payed.  Hope the $400 was worth it to them.  If your out there I just want to know why don't you care ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matt-walsh/seattle-washington-98122/matt-walsh-wage-and-hour-claim-they-refuse-to-pay-my-last-check-slander-and-baseless-f-736832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The Grill On Broadway Seattle, Wa

AUTHOR: Eling - (U.S.A.)

The library only gives you 1.5 hours, ill probably walk over there myself.

THAT Explains

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Why I got SO SICK after eating there!

DISGUSTING! Never again!

Public libraries offer free internet connections...

It's good to know

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

That the destitute, hungry and homeless still have an Internet connection, or where would we get a lot of these reports from.

Anyways did you report them to the department of health?