Complaint Review: Matthew Agency

820 Monroe Ave NW
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    United States of America

Matthew Agency Daniel Parker Ripped Me off $50! Grand Rapids, Michigan

Got booked on a job through the Matthew Agency for a music video shoot. I am all wrapped up and send them the voucher. Yet instead of simply accepting it and moving on with our lives, I get 3 days of nonstop garbage emails, that include such highlights as "One. This must be your first experience as an extra I'm assuming." and "A very self explanatory form. Have someone on set sign it, and return it to me."

I even went as so far as to suggest that I could fill in the blank spaces that the PA left but only got this in return, "No without the initials its too late to fill it out." So, they are ripping me off of $50 because the form lacked initials BUT it has the signature of that he keeps harping over. If this is standard business practice for this company, then I cannot possibly recommend them to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matthew-agency/grand-rapids-michigan-/matthew-agency-daniel-parker-ripped-me-off-50-grand-rapids-michigan-1004430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content