Complaint Review: Mattress 1 one

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012
  • Reported By: mistreated pregnant woman — Orange Park Florida United States of America
  • Mattress 1 one
    76 Blanding Blvd
    Orange Park, Florida
    United States of America

Mattress 1 one Didnt make a purchase but NEVER will Orange Park, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Video

Me and my husband went to this store,as we have done with three others, to look into purchasing a new king size mattress.  Im 8 months pregnant and already have an idea of what we were looking for. After speaking with the associate, we decided to go home a do some research. The associate then became agitated & told us he would sell us a mattress for $800 only if we bought it then & there. I told him I wasnt going to be pressured because we wanted to be smart about it. He then began yelling at us as we left the store. He even went so far as to say "f*ck you" to my husband as he helped me into the car.  Again I am 8 months pregnant!!! Is that how this company trains people to make a sale?? Even as I write this Im crying and upset beyond belief. If this is how they act before a sale, I feel sorry for anyone that makes a purchase here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mattress-1-one/orange-park-florida-32073/mattress-1-one-didnt-make-a-purchase-but-never-will-orange-park-florida-864344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Video

AUTHOR: OnTheSidelines - (USA)

Your husband should go back, and bring a camera (hidden) with him.

If someone really treats you that way, the best way to deal with them is have it on tape and SHARE with your local news station or if it's a chain store, with the corporate office.

A friend of mine had an issue like this with a chain.  He submitted video to the corporate office, and received a large check towards a new couch (which the company sold) and the employee was fired (he had used a racial slur as well as several cuss words).

Amazing how good he felt afterward.  :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy!