Complaint Review: Mattresses 2Go

• Mattresses 2Go
    6407 S Cooper St #149
    Arlington, Texas
    United States of America

Mattresses 2Go Abusive, disrespectful, neurotic, unprofessional, psychotic Arlington, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner

I went to this store to save money. The delivery was a mess. I paid $45. For delivery & the delivery was late 3 times. The owner expected me to work with their tardiness. The first attempt, they were late, called me to reschedule. Day 2 I'd already scheduled for 4p. Oh yes, late again, called me & said 5:15. I left hm. They came back 6. Next day the same person (wife) called me in the am, scheduled 2p. The (husband) called me told me to pay an additional $24.99 for delivery. I asked to come pick up & time of closing. He flew off the handle, wouldn't tell me time of closing. I went in person for an answer. The owner cursed me, yelled at me, called me a "piece of X", I'm "beneath him", "I'm the scum of the earth", "he's a millionaire with 13 stores". All because I said, you won't let me talk, I want a time of closing so I can come get it or give me a refund. So he laid into me telling me all these horrible things & how I was the worst customer ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mattresses-2go/arlington-texas-76017/mattresses-2go-abusive-disrespectful-neurotic-unprofessional-psychotic-arlington-tex-734378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner

AUTHOR: Chris Tucker - (United States of America)

It's hard to deal with customers when you have a appointment with a date and time and the customer isn't at home. We waited and called for over a half hour with no response. The customer then calls us later in the day and wants us to redelivery again for free. The customers is very demanding and used harsh words!  We don't have millions and we don't have 13 stores. You can please most of the people most of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time!