Complaint Review: MaxEBiz

• MaxEBiz
    11435 W Buckeye Rd Suite 104-305
    Avondale, Arizona
    USA

MaxEBiz The website I purchased www.wadesonlinedeals.com from MaxEBiz NEVER correctly worked. Internet

I was contacted by MaxEBiz back in Jan 2013, I was first told the set up of the business website cost $170.00 and $29.95 a month, I was to pay $ 39.95 down. I was contacted by Ian Cloone to talk me into a larger site costing me $11000.00 plus $29.95 monthly, he said it would be so much better to start a business. I started in Feb 2013. They started me with a very plain site and told me I had to finish it with what I wanted on it and what I wanted to sell with Doba. The gave a very little amount avalible in DOBA, So I had to open up to unlimited in DOBA cost me $999. Nothing helped, I had lots of friends try to buy things ( go through the steps) nothing worked.

I had to call customer service quite a bit. Most of the time I would get an answering machine. I also have Ians Cell phone number and office number and he used to answer it now he never answers it or he does then quickly hangs up. I recieved No sales after seven months, now my website www.wadesonlinedeals.com is also not online. They took it off line. They tried to get me to build a new site with a different company Commerce Rocket. I told them just to return my money and that I was through. Please tell me what are my options??? Can I get my money back??? I paid directly out of my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maxebiz/avondale-arizona-85323/maxebiz-the-website-i-purchased-wwwwadesonlinedealscom-from-maxebiz-never-correctly-wor-1087783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content