Complaint Review: Maximum Health Solutions .Symmetry

1214 W 96th Street
    Bloomington, Minnesota

Maximum Health Solutions , Symmetry pyramid scam Bloomington Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Different Names, Same Game

I am a recent graduate with a degree in public relations who is looking for a job in my field. I posted my resumee on Yahoo hot jobs and a man named Shawn called me out of the blue. He told me his company he worked for was expanding and was wondering if I was looking for work.

I asked him if they had a website I could visit and he said no. I should've had a clue then. I then agreed to meet with him the next day. I told him that I was looking for experience in my field. I asked if it was a sales job or telemarketing and he assured me it wasnt and told me that it would be a perfect fit for a public relations degree. I was really excited and it wasn't a far drive for me so I decided to check it out. I read rip off report a lot to make sure that I don't fall into a trap. There wasn't any bad reports so I thought it would be okay.

I walked into a small office bulidng that was connected to many other businesss and walked into a room full of people. I got nervous and had a bad feeling. I stuck it out though unfortunately. Almost two hours later after being herded into a room and forced to listen to a fast talking man about this all to obvious pyramid scam I wanted to pull my hair out and tell my gut I told you so! It was complete crap.

First off here's a bunch of broke kids who need a job and they had the audacity to ask for money in order to work for them. $300 dollars for training and another $200 for the crap they wanted us to sell. If I had that money I wouldn't have been sitting there in the first place. Then they admit that it's a sales job where you work indepently and you get paid by commission.

This was an insult and it was rude and mean of them to take advantage of college educated people and trick them into a bs scam! I told them that to their face, thanked them for the waste of time and walked myself out.

Anonymous
Burnsville, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maximum-health-solutions-symmetry/bloomington-minnesota/maximum-health-solutions-symmetry-pyramid-scam-bloomington-minnesota-390285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Different Names, Same Game

AUTHOR: Shananza - (U.S.A.)

Being low on cash and looking for a job, I was excited to see flyers advertising an 8-12 hour work week for students needing extra money. I called the number and talked to a very personable guy who set up an interview for me. He never really told me what I would be doing, but said it was not a sales or telemarketing job and that I would talk with and help clients who had a range of illnesses, such as diabetes.

I lost the address he gave me, so I tried to look it up online. First of all, there are no websites for "Maximum Health Solutions", which is extremely odd considering in this modern day there's a web page for everything. Second of all, the only article I found was the one above, which was very helpful. However, one of the search results showed the beginning lines of a blog: "New name, yet again. Oh but wait- they don't change the names do", but when I clicked on it the blog had mysteriously been deleted. Does anyone have any information on previous names for this company? It seems very shady...