Report: #871995

5200 quuens
    Astoria, New York
    United States of America

May Prantil Mary Prantil fake Astoria, New York

Hi my name Nikoli I come seek service And get Help from real Magick. Mary Prantil post fake and I no like it.
My english not so good. I come to America seeking better life with Uncle Vladimir, we have tough times. We meet James and Jan real magick that help people we thank you. We look on the world wide web and now find Mary Prantil write fake things.

Mary Prantil no good woman. Vladimir and I search web and Find bad news on Mary Prantil. Mary Prantil claim lies and is liar! She create fake twiitter accounts and pretend to be other people.

Vladimir found Mary Prantil is pretending to be 4 or 5 different people she claim she is woman of God, no woman of God do these things this woman lies. No truth.  I told my comrades in Belorussia they say Mary Prantil no good either they help find fake things on MAry. Comrade Ignacio also tells me Mary Prantil pretend : God, Scam people, and I look online web and found her criminal in New York so mary prantil woman is liar see for your selfs comrades.  http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/Login

This Mary has fake blog sites which of like are not true she not work these places comrades. My Ignacio is internet person and he know she fake. We now know court for thsi woman of mary prantil  is NEvada and New York for activity.

I say to you James Jan are great and MAry is liar fake, liar lies, woman needs help. This not stand in our country woman of Mary looks like need help too skinny maybe sickly or diseased but right to lie on comrades of Jan and James. Jan and James help people Mary not want pay but take money then turn to GOD.
God have wrath on Mary she not American. I am American and love country. Freedom of speech is good yes?

i tell America look online Mary Prantil. fake stuff on her yes, New York not fake I find here http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/Login

I tell to all comrades overseas report Mary Prantil so America knows wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/may-prantil/astoria-new-york-/may-prantil-mary-prantil-fake-astoria-new-york-871995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content