Complaint Review: Mc Donalds

• Mc Donalds
    18708 Hesperian Blvd
    Hayward, California

Mc Donalds rip-off Hayward California

Went to Mc Donalds on 3/8/03 walked in and seen that their where 2 lines I got in the first line that was shorter than the second line. After the person got their food and left i moved forward. I waited waited waited no one ever took my order.

I was ignored by employees who never said anything about the register being closed. The sign on the regester said OPEN. I told the cashier at the next register that we where next. She said that the register we where at was closed. Therefore i had to get to the back of the second line.

Jack
Hayward, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2003 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mc-donalds/hayward-california/mc-donalds-rip-off-hayward-california-48482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content