Complaint Review: MCA, Motor Club of America

• Reported By: IfYouReallyNeedToKnow — Springfield Massachusetts USA
  • MCA, Motor Club of America

Nationwide
    USA

MCA, Motor Club of America MCA Motor Club MCA Motoro Club is a scam to get people's money. NO SERVICE PROVIDED Massachusetts Nationwide

MCA Motor Club of America is a fake service provider looking to scam people out of their money.  They do not provide a serive.  In fact, they look to make sure you do not get serviced when you need it the most.

I was what you would call an AGENT and I can tell you that I called one time to request roadside service due to a car not starting at a shopping center.  I was with my aunt, her car broke down and I was with her.  She was the driver. When I called to request service, they asked me many questions and put me on hold 4 times.  The CSR proceeded to tell me that because I was not the driver at the time the vehicle broke down, that they cannot provide me assistence to see tems and conditions.  Even though the car broke down while stationed, they said my aunt was the driver.  Terrible service, no help as an associate, you pay for all materials out of pocket and they do not provide any assistance.  SAVE YOUR MONEY THEY ARE TRULY A SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2017 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mca-motor-club-of-america/nationwide/mca-motor-club-of-america-mca-motor-club-mca-motoro-club-is-a-scam-to-get-peoples-money-1367693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content