Complaint Review: MCA

• Reported By: Done With MCA — Akron Ohio
  • MCA

Internet
    USA

MCA Motor Club of America MCA SCAM / SUB-STANDARD CUSTOMER SERVICE / NEVER AGAIN / AAA FROM NOW ON! www.tvcmatrix.com Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Get the truth: MCA, motor club of america

MCA is the worst company ever! Not only was I not paid for the people I signed up. I called for service to get my car towed for repair and spoke to a Desiree (the manager of roadside repair) she was terrible! Beyond rude, snarky, and very unhelpful! She gave me the opposite information that I was previously given and now I have to pay out of pocket to have my car towed...I'm a single mother of two! I cancelled my membership as a result of their lack of assistance, long hold time, unwilligness to help, and lack of supervisors! They only had one supervisor available, no one above her, and reps that did not know how to check a fax! This company may have been in business a while, but so was Al Capone! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! What a rip-off!! I wish I could get my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mca/internet/mca-motor-club-of-america-mca-scam-sub-standard-customer-service-never-again-aaa-fr-1113846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Get the truth: MCA, motor club of america

AUTHOR: Tyrell - ()

Hello everyone my name is Tyrell P. Im an associate and a Platinum Member with MCA I'm going to address this person comments above.... my Id# Is 11613587 and personal phone # 909-581-2779 I have been a MCA member for over a year now.

She stated: MCA is the worst company ever! Not only was I not paid for the people I signed up. (stop)

In oder For you to be paid you need to fill out your w-9 form and also fill out tvc contract agreement and fax back into company and also steup you direct deposit info with tvc marketing.....

She stated: I called for service to get my car towed for repair and spoke to a Desiree (the manager of roadside repair) she was terrible! Beyond rude, snarky, and very unhelpful! She gave me the opposite information that I was previously given and now I have to pay out of pocket to have my car towed... (stop)

This is COMPLETELY FALSE..... TVC/MCA will always Tow you vehicle up to 100 miles to any destination of your choice.

She Stated: I'm a single mother of two! I cancelled my membership as a result of their lack of assistance, long hold time, unwilligness to help, and lack of supervisors! They only had one supervisor available, no one above her, and reps that did not know how to check a fax! This company may have been in business a while, but so was Al Capone! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! What a rip-off!! I wish I could get my money back! (Stop)

This Is also FALSE.... TVC/MCA has more than 1 supervisor on staff through M-F, no supervisor on Sat. open from 8am-8pm CST located in OKC.

TVC/MCA is a great company with great services.

for more info please call Tyrell 909-581-2779

and dont join under people or buy membership from people like this above that has no clue about what she is buying....

MCA is a auto club benefit package.... also check out www.checkmca.com for more if this is my personal website...