Complaint Review: MCC*BIGSTOREONLINECAT

• Reported By: njd5030 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
  • MCC*BIGSTOREONLINECAT

Internet
    USA

MCC*BIGSTOREONLINECAT 8449657056TRUBEAU Amazon, Survey, Free Watch and Sunglasses, Payment for Shipping, $200 Charge to Credit Card Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Through Amazon, I was offered a free watch and sunglasses for taking a survey, and they asked for credit card information for shipping fees.  In hindsight, I should have stopped here, but I trusted it because it was through Amazon (generally, a reputable company).  The watch and sunglasses arrived, and were very cheap looking, but I didn't mind because they were supposed to be free.  I only recently noticed two separate credit card charges for:

MCC*BIGSTOREONLINECAT 844-965-7406 NJ (-$99.79)

8449657056TRUBEAU 844-9657056 TX (-$98.99)

I'm not sure how scams like this get into Amazon, but I will be contacting Amazon to get my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mccbigstoreonlinecat/internet/mccbigstoreonlinecat-8449657056trubeau-amazon-survey-free-watch-and-sunglasses-paymen-1396657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content