Complaint Review: M.C.Company Service INC

• M.C.Company Service INC
    300 Cedar Hill Street
    MARBOROUGH, Select State/Province
    USA

M.C.Company Service INC 300 cedar hill street Marlborough Massachusetts 01752 CONSUMER SERVICE EVALUATOR -INSUFFICIENT FUNDS MARBOROUGH Massachusetts

online checking for job at home ..MONTH AGO

JUNE 9-2014 .. RECIVED A LETTER IN TEH MAIL FORM M.C.SEVICES CENTER .INC   FOR A SURVEY   JOB.HAVE TO GO ONLINE AND SIGN IN IF YOU WONT THE JOB I DID THAT GOT MY ID AND PASSWORD  ..I GOT ACTIVATED NOTES ONLINE IN THE EVELOPE WITH THE LETTER  WAS A CHECK IN THE AMOUNT  OF $1995.55 ON THAT LETTER TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH THAT CHECK .I DID , WAS TOID DO .JUNE 13-2014 THE CHECK IS INSUFFICIENT FUNDS .BEFORE I FUND OUT THE CHECK HOT .BANK FEES ..

$1995.55  I WAS TOLD ONLINE TO TAKE $954.00+68.00 TO WESTERN UNION THAT AMOUNT TO A FRANKLIN BIELSS < HAVE MY LAST NAME ,AND THEN SPEND $82.50 AT WALMART  ..BALANCES $541.05 AND  KEEP $350.00 ITEMS  I BUY I KEEP AS A BONUS.

ASSIGNMENT MUST BE COMPLTED  WITHIN 24  HOURS BE DISQUALIFED ..BUT THE CHECK INSUFFIENT FUND I CANT DO WHAT THEY ASK ,HOLING A HOT CHECK WITH BANK FEES .WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS ? THEY WONT ANSWER MY CALLES ..OR E-MAIL  AND I TRY TO CALL THERE BANK GOT A BUSY SOUND ..FROM THERE BANK ,,La salle bank N,A Chicago IL 60661 ..312-992-0430

Frances,Paris Texas 75460

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mccompany-service-inc/marborough-select-stateprovince-01752/mccompany-service-inc-300-cedar-hill-street-marlborough-massachusetts-01752-consumer-se-1154583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content