Complaint Review: McDivitt Law firm

• McDivitt Law firm
    19 E. Cimarron
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    United States of America

McDivitt Law firm Failed to take my case. They said my case had no merit and could not tell me why. Colorado Springs, Colorado

The McDivitt Law Firm refused to take my case.  The said it had to merit and they where not interested in such a case.  It was a simple auto accident with injuries and several thoudands of dollars worth of property damage.  This company is all about money.  They dont give a crap about the lives of other people, even those who live in the same city as they do.

I would stay away from this company and go with someone who is genuine and sincere.  Their intake is also a joke.  There take your information and tell you that they have to speak to head counsel to make sure your worthy enough to be taken as a client.  2 minutes later they came back and said I was denied.  I really think the intake person is the head counsel and makes the decision herself.  Which is also a bunch of crap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mcdivitt-law-firm/colorado-springs-colorado-80903/mcdivitt-law-firm-failed-to-take-my-case-they-said-my-case-had-no-merit-and-could-not-t-940313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content