Complaint Review: McDonald Vending

• Reported By: Infotek — St Charles Illinois United States of America
  • McDonald Vending

Bensenville, Illinois
    USA

McDonald Vending Dave McDonald Vending Machine Theft and No Delivery Bensenville Illinois

I purchased 2 vending machines from Dave McDonald.  They were finally delivered to my home 2 months after he said he would deliver them.  Once they were delivered I needed help to get them to a location, Dave McDonald moved them for a cost after 2 months of waiting for him to get a truck to deliver.  I was in need of another vending machine and talked to Dave about buying one and I gave him money to buy a machine from him.  He never delivered the machine and told me he'd give me one of his locations. He never came through with the location and while I was working to settle that, I needed to move my other machines.   Dave moved the machines, brought them to his location and sold them, along with keeping all of the stock in the machines.  Dave McDonald also received a call from one of my locations to pick up a vending machine of mine, took it to his location and sold that.

This fiasco cost me close to $5000, all within 3 months, each time I tried to contact him, he would not answer or his phone was disconnected.  When I went to his home, he was trying to sell me more machines and locations and never even responded to my request to return all the money he took from me.  After nearly a year, he filed bankruptcy and I never was able to claim my loss.

Don't buy anything from this man, he is nothing but a salesman and a con artist.  He will cheat you for everything you have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2016 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mcdonald-vending/bensenville-illinois-60106/mcdonald-vending-dave-mcdonald-vending-machine-theft-and-no-delivery-bensenville-illinois-1333991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content