Complaint Review: McDonald's

1100 W Leonard
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    United States of America

McDonald's Can't get an order right! Grand Rapids, Michigan

Simply put, this will be the very last visit to this establishment, the manager didn't even have the courage to come up to the counter to make good on their error. This place made mistakes before on my orders, I've boycotted for several months, and decided to try again, and much to my dismay, they couldn't get a very simple order of six McDouble's and a large fry correct. I had to drive back and wait ten minutes in the lobby before I was even acknowledged.

The girl at the window had the gall to laugh about it, "oops, I forgot the fries." This happened to me, and some poor lady behind me. The manager wouldn't even come to the counter, and apologize, which I feel is very unprofessional.

I work in an industry, where a single error could cost a job, and to even be considered for the job, you must pass aptitude tests, and even possess at minimum, a high school diploma, as well as pass drug tests at the time of employment, and are subject to random testing as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mcdonalds/grand-rapids-michigan-49504/mcdonalds-cant-get-an-order-right-grand-rapids-michigan-963978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content