Complaint Review: McFee Advisors, Trinity Financial Group

• McFee Advisors, Trinity Financial Group
    Inuvik, Northwest Territories
    Inuvik, NorthWest Territories
    Canada

McFee Advisors, Trinity Financial Group McFee Advisors, Trinity Financial Group, Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Provided Me A Loan, Reqiured Secuirity Deposit, Received My Loan Within One Day Inuvik NorthWest Territories

*Consumer Comment: Not a reputable company

I've been online looking at all these false reports on McFee Advisors. They litteraly saved me. They told me people that get caught using false information on their loan application and in turn get denied. Then they make false claims and try to report it.

I received a call back within 2 days of submitting my online application. At first I was very skeptical about sending money to Canada via wire transfer. I read the report but I asked the supervisor, Andrew Moore, about these accusations. When I realized all my information was accurate on my application, I took a chance and sent my 10% required of $2,500.00.

I was very nervous but the next day I called my bank and the full balance of $25,000.00USD was deposited in my account at 1 pm from McFee Advisors. I immediately called my loan officer, Mark Russell to thank him for getting me out of debt.

I now can pay one low monthly payment and did not get ripped off like most finance companies do with my interest rate.

Barbara, the accounting manager, was very helpful and answered all my questions. McFee Advisors is a great company and they were the only compayny willing to provide me a loan with my credit history.

My advice to all those that get denied and claim they got ripped off is to be honest. Apply with valid information. Your more likely to get approved.

Al
Elgelwood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2008 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mcfee-advisors-trinity-financial-group/inuvik-northwest-territories-x0e-0t0/mcfee-advisors-trinity-financial-group-mcfee-advisors-trinity-financial-group-inuvik-n-328386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Not a reputable company

AUTHOR: Ashley - (United States of America)

That still doesn't explain the money that they take from consumers and refuse to refund. Neither does it explain why their phone numbers are all of a sudden "out-of-service" when consumers become adamant about collecting their money back.