ED Magedson – Founder
McGuiness2 McGuiness II, Inc.9700 E Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida USA
McGuiness2 McGuiness II, Inc. Rosa and Jimmy Sold a broken vehicle. False repair promises. Do not back their claims. Orlando Florida
I bought a luxury vehicle from McGuiness 2. Rosa did a very good job at smooth talking me into buying the vehicle. The vehicle showed symptons of mechanical problems when driving off the lot. Rosa promised to fix them immediately and this is when problems really started. She ignored my calls for over a month and even closed earlier to prevent me from coming in. I will not disclose the details of what happened to protect my identity but this is what I found out from my experience:
- They will promise repairs but will ignore you forever
- If you are lucky enough to get a hold of them they will only agree to fix the vehicle on their own terms. This means that the vehicle will not be sent to a certified dealer for reapairs. NO. Instead they will take it to their mechanic which "they say" (offcourse) is better than the dealer and cheaper. The mechanic turns out to be non-certified and non-insured and has a garage somewhere in the Guetto in horrible condition instead of a real repair shop. Neither him nor Rosa will give you any official document regarding any repair meaning that whatever happens, happens at your own risk even if your vehicle is stolen for that matter.
- Their so called "great mechanic" has no idea about luxury vehicles. As a matter of fact he only works on standard transmissions. Let him poke into your car is like letting a child play with a loaded gun.
- Rosa sweet talks you into buying, but the real mind of the operation is Jimmy, her husband. He lays low in the back room doing all the dirty work and you will rarely see him. Rosa is just a pretty face trying to convince you.
- Rosa will promise you to give you this and that - forget about it. These promises will never arrive.
- Rosa employs her entire family. Two of her daughters work there too. During several visits to the place (looking for a car to buy) I had the chance to discover that they use these luxury cars on a daily basis and treat them very badly. I saw her daughter take off on a luxury car that had been showing to someone 5 mins before. I also had the chance to speak with a mechanic there who assured me that the car was a great condition. His exact words were "The car is in excellent condition. I take it home regularly. Trust me" ( are you kidding me?).
Lots of people out there seem to confirm these things above with their own experiences. Do you research and do not buy from them unless you have approval to take your own certified mechanic to inspect the car for a few days very thoroughly. Otherwise stay away from them. They should be taken out of business because they lie to people in many many ways and provide a horrible customer service (if any)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mcguiness2-mcguiness-ii-inc/orlando-florida-32817/mcguiness2-mcguiness-ii-inc-rosa-and-jimmy-sold-a-broken-vehicle-false-repair-promises-1137288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.