Complaint Review: MCI (CBCS)

• Submitted: Wed, October 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 01, 2004
  • Reported By: ca California
  • MCI (CBCS)
    P.o. Box 69
    Columbus, Ohio

MCI (CBCS) ripoff, they have overcharged me on my old accout. I also cancelled this account and they continued to bill my account. Columbus Ohio

*Consumer Comment: loss in credit

I thought this MCI account was cancelled. MCI continued to bill me. I paid the account in full. I keep asking CBCS to send me a copy of a receipt that account has been paid in full. I have yet to receive this letter of receipt from CBCS, after 30 days of making phone calls. I am now in the process of seeking legal advice.

Valerie
ca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2004 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mci-cbcs/columbus-ohio-43216/mci-cbcs-ripoff-they-have-overcharged-me-on-my-old-accout-i-also-cancelled-this-accou-113795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

loss in credit

AUTHOR: Nickolas - (U.S.A.)

MCI has submitted a false claim to a credit agency on me. The amount was received and by MCI and for unknown reasons my credit is suffering a loss in points due to a false claim.