Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have been denied repeatedly for personal loans that my family needs desperately because my sons medical bills are piling up and we're drowning, thus my credit is poor. Then I received a voicemail from John, company not clearly identified, and reported that I have been approved for the $8k loan I applied for. I thought my prayers were answered. I'm grateful I did a little digging into this company before I called them back. I can't imagine how much more trouble I would be in if I had gotten involved with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2017 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mci-metro-access-transmission-services-llc/brighton-colorado/mci-metro-access-transmission-services-llc-nbspbrighton-colorado-1377418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC