Complaint Review: McUniversal Subscription Agency

• Reported By: Pottstown Pennsylvania
  • McUniversal Subscription Agency
    6380 McCleoud Drive Suite #8 Las Vegas, NV 89120
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Universal Subscription Agency McUniversal Subscription Agency magazine company LIES - out of Las Vegas DO NOT ORDER Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered 2 magazines on 5/1/04, did not receive them (actually received 2 other magazines not even similiar to the ones I ordered), contacted them on 7/2/04, the 'woman' instructed me to write a letter and include the 2 original receipts and describe what was going on (and yes I was also approached at my house the same thing about the trip story as well). I have not received any responses from my letter.

I called several times, left 4 messages (even though the machine stated they should have been open at the time I called). The other times I called the voice mail said it was full and I was not able to leave any messages. I have not received a call back.

I paid $80.00 through a check and they asked for the other $10.00 in cash for 'more points.' My check has already been cashed. I have filed a report on the www.bbb.org website as well.

Stephanie
Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mcuniversal-subscription-agency/las-vegas-nevada-89120/universal-subscription-agency-mcuniversal-subscription-agency-magazine-company-lies-out-108469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content