Complaint Review: MD Network, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, October 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013
  • Reported By: Chainsawman — Auburn Hills Michigan
  • MD Network, Inc.
    PO Box 1060
    Kittredge, Colorado
    USA

MD Network, Inc. HP Consulting, Inc. Magazine subscription scam - Natasha sales person Kittredge Colorado

*Author of original report: Retraction and an apology!

A young lady said that she was selling magazines for college.  Paid $51 for Entrepreneur magazine onJuly 13, 2013.  It was a scam - no mgazine.  Have receipt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/md-network-inc/kittredge-colorado-80457/md-network-inc-hp-consulting-inc-magazine-subscription-scam-natasha-sales-person-ki-1093086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Retraction and an apology!

AUTHOR: Chainsawman - ()

I returned home after being gone for some time.  In the mail was the magazine that I had ordered.  I was to quick to judge.  I looked on line at this company - there was significant negative words against them so I jumped to conclusion.  I was wrong - I withdraw my complaint and apologize for initiating this complaint!