Complaint Review: MD Testing

• Reported By: Robert — Rockford Illinois USA
  • MD Testing

Internet
    United States of America

MD Testing Corinne Kligman Promised great business opportunity, refused to meet obligations, didn't pay for work done. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Attorney General Ruled in Favor of MDTesting

*UPDATE Employee: MDTesting

*General Comment: Pleased Contractor

Found MDTesting on the internet for business opportunities.  Corinne does a great job of selling the concept and making it sound like a wonderful opportunity.  Assured me there was lots of business in the area just waiting for me to get it.

Took the training and did everything as close as I could to the instruction.  Made lots of sales calls with ZERO results.

Asked for a refund of the license fee.  Corinne agreed to a partial refund.  I accepted that and was told I would have to wait for the attorney to draw up an agreement.  That was in September.  I have called, e-mailed, written and complained with no result.  She will not answer the phone and will not return phone calls or emails.

The opportunity is not anything like it was advertised and Corinne and Peter are unwilling to live up to their obligations.  They seem to have chosen to run and hide.

i have filed a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General alledging unlawful business practices.  Will update this posting with results of that investigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2010 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/md-testing/internet/md-testing-corinne-kligman-promised-great-business-opportunity-refused-to-meet-obligation-667047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Attorney General Ruled in Favor of MDTesting

AUTHOR: Kim - (United States of America)

I notice the individual that posted this original complaint has not come back to report on the results of the investigation by the Illinois Attorney General on this case, so I will report on that for people that are interested.  I have been involved in one of the Utah territories and therefore I have followed this because of my own personal interest.  There was an investigation and it ruled in favor of Corinne and Peter Kligmann of MDTesting.  There were and are no unlawful business practices with this company.

In contrast to other mobile drug testing companies Mobile Drug Testing, LLC has a fair and reasonable sign on fee for an independent contractor (many times less than competitors).  They have an incredible training program and they support their people.  Another note,  I have always been paid on time.

It is up to each independent contractor to create a successful business.  Anyone that thinks it only takes a few months to build a business is not living in reality.  Businesses take time, effort and some good old fashioned hard work to become successful.

MDTesting

AUTHOR: Nellie - (United States of America)

I also have signed up to be a Mobile Drug Tester.  Corinne is a very competent and talented trainer.  She answered all my questions and is available anytime I call her.  She has walked me through filling out complicated forms, encouraged me when I was frustrated, and helped me in many ways.  All I have to do is ask.  She will bend over backward for her employees.  Some people are good salesmen, and others aren't.  The training Corinne provided was worth the investment.  But I am responsible to do my part.  Corinne never guaranteed that I would get jobs, she just trained me to do it myself.  I have been very satisfied with MDT.

#3 General Comment

Pleased Contractor

AUTHOR: Quinton - (United States of America)

I have read the above complaint. I have personally met Corrine and was trained and versed on the business. I have to say at no one time she promised me anything. She told me it would start out slow and depending on me it depended on my personal gain. I have to say I have been very pleased with there services and I have had to call several times, but everytime I have called I got my answer and assitance. I make lots of sale calls and unforunately you have to gain a repore and may have to visit them 2 to 3 times before you may get there business. If anybody needs to call me
feel free to call me.