Complaint Review: mdrive enterprises, inc

• mdrive enterprises, inc
    1867 e baseline road.tempe, az
    tempe, Arizona
    United States of America

mdrive enterprises, inc acme home services. L.L.C. tech's error damaged my househould items. manageisr Ron Dew refusing responsibility tempe, Arizona

Technician dropped a screw into the heat pump he had been repairing that caused a huge electrical spark when the fuses were reinserted to turn the unit on. The fuses were replaced but the breaker in the box also had to be replaced.

These events had caused an electrical surge to go through my electric system that burned up some of my small household electrical appliances and devices. e.g. microwafe, coffee pot, televisions, vcr/dvd players, electric clock light surge protector and some electric lights.

All of my electric services and devices were operating normally before this incident.

My electrical system is old but it was working before they came to my house.

The manager Ron Dew has maintained that the problem was with my electrical system.

They caused a problem for me that they will not correct.

This is not a responsible, reputable firm. i wish i had never dealt with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mdrive-enterprises-inc/tempe-arizona-85283/mdrive-enterprises-inc-acme-home-services-llc-techs-error-damaged-my-househould-ite-988171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content