Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, September 17, 2017

• Reported By: Buckwheat Jones — Spring Texas USA
M&E Transportation Services, LLC
5819 Chaste Ct Richmond , Texas USA

M&E Transportation Services, LLC Ernest Lafleur (Owner) Abandoned Driver, Didn't Compensate Driver, Fuel Tax Issues Richmond Texas

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I am writing this in the hopes that any driver researches this company before wasting thier time. I don't recommend anyone deal with this company or the gentleman who owns it. I left a decent job with the promise of something better; turns out it was nothing but a waste of time and I have yet to be compensated for all my work. I began working for M&E on 6/5/17 (officially). Prior to this, I was asked to recover two trucks (one in Houston, Texas and one in Brenham, TX). See pay Log... Pay Log: 5/18/17 $60.00 recover truck from frightliner Houston, TX deliver to Rosenberg, TX 6/2/17 $120.00 recover truck from Brenham, TX to Rosenberg, TX (Double trip no keys with truck). Only compensated for original trip. 6/ 12/17 $718.00 This was a 1099 gig but I still kept track of any wages paid. Let me detail the issues. 1) After I was hired, I was told I needed to download an app for load assignments and tracking. This app ate up data at a rate that caused my monthly allowance to be depleted in a week and a half. 2) Submitting invoices was also an issue due to data requirements. Bills had to be scanned and emailed to the company M&E was contracted to as well as M&E. 3) I was told after the fact that a weeks pay would be withheld which was strange for a small company. 4) No IFTA was found. I didn't know this till I was cited in Mississippi for M&E not paying fuel Taxes. 5) I was called repeatedly by M&E as well as the company he was contracted to during my 10 hour break. 6) After asking about my pay, I was abandoned in Monroe, on 6/21/17, LA by M&E. He contacted a local tow company to take possession of the truck while enroute to deliver a load. I was told that I would be compensated to get home. Never happened! 7) Fuel cards were shut off after the first week and fuel was paid for with Comchecks. I was never compensated for that load or the two loads prior to this. This seems to be standard operating procedure for this business entity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2017 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/me-transportation-services-llc/richmond-texas-77469/me-transportation-services-llc-ernest-lafleur-owner-abandoned-driver-didnt-compens-1400674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&E Transportation Services, LLC