Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, July 18, 2016

• Reported By: hippiechic — Green Cove Springs Florida USA
Med Alliance Waste Management
Nationwide USA

Med Alliance Waste Management Drew Clark, Denise Frederick I worked for this company and was ripped off my pay Tallahassee Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I worked for this company from October 2015 until May 2016. I recruited many accounts for them and did very well!

I was promised residual income that I never recieved! I attempted to contact mother and son via phone calls and texts, and I was totally ignored by both of them. They owe me ewell over $1,000! THEIR PROFESSIONALISM IS A JOKE!

DO NOT DEAL WITH OR WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE!

Mother and son are denise Jones Frederick and Drew Clark

Crystal

Jacksonville, Fl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2016 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/med-alliance-waste-management/nationwide/med-alliance-waste-management-drew-clark-denise-frederick-i-worked-for-this-company-and-1317515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Med Alliance Waste Management