Complaint Review: Media Feed

Internet
    United States of America

Media Feed MediaFeed, Nitro Downloads file download service, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Nitro download

After searching for a very specific document for an online class, I found it listed on Nitro Downloads. There was an offer for a 7 day trial for $4.95, so I stupidly signed up and then tried to DL the document. it just loops you back to the sign-up screen over and over. When you follow the instructions that come with your sign-up email, you get directed to "mediafeed" sites, which has a comlete downloadable search program.

It in turn has a spiffy search window that fails to locate ANYTHING you want. I even cut and pasted the exact document title, but get "no results found" no matter how or what words I use. There are no phone numbers or email addresses for any "help" or tech support channels. I will be reporting them to my credit card company as a fraud and will try to block the $69.95 I will no doubt be charged for failing to cancel my "trial" membership. This scam has cost me over 2 hours of my ever-approaching deadline...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2011 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/media-feed/internet/media-feed-mediafeed-nitro-downloads-file-download-service-internet-716048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Nitro download

AUTHOR: stilllearning - (United States of America)

THANK YOU for the warning regading Nitro.  I was just about to do the same thing with the $4.95 trial.   I was a little wary, but sort of desperate.  I am so glad I read your warning.