Complaint Review: Mediacom Cable/Internet

• Mediacom Cable/Internet
    601 Clayton St,
    Internet
    United States of America

Mediacom Cable/Internet Service outage, internet goes in and out, now won't load superpass.real.com, Internet

*Author of original report: Still having poblems with internet..

*UPDATE Employee: Mediacom Support

I have Mediacom Cable and Internet service. The internet constantly goes in and out. We had an outage all day on July 10, 2011. I subscribe to live feeds on Superpass for Big Brother, which worked fine before the outage. Since the outage I cannot connect to Superpass. It keeps saying timed out. I spent 4 hours on the phone on July 11, 2011 contacting Superpass and Mediacom only for them to blame each other.

I know it's not Superpass because I had my daughter sign onto it for me to see. Then finally I got someone at Mediacom that told me it would be fixed within 24 hours. But didn't addmit it was them that had the problem. As of 10:12 est. time it is still not fixed. It's like every time you turn around the internet is out. Something should be done with this company. It's the only cable/internet company in my area. So I don't have any other choice. So disgusted with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2011 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mediacom-cableinternet/internet/mediacom-cableinternet-service-outage-internet-goes-in-and-out-now-wont-load-superpas-751646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Still having poblems with internet..

AUTHOR: Etta - (United States of America)

It was finally fix, but in the past week the internet has went out 3 times and the cable once. When I contacted Mediacom by phone. A message stated that there would be shutdown's during peak time for the internet. What is peak time. I didn't sign on agreeing to any shutdown during peak time. What is Mediacom coming to. I have never had service this bad before...

Mediacom Support

AUTHOR: Mediacom Support - (USA)

I apologize for the ongoing problems with our service. The problem on July 10th was a fiber optic issue that was repaired that day. If you continue to have problems, feel free to email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com or on visit us on our forums at http://mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport

Chris