Complaint Review: MediaKee

• MediaKee

Internet
    USA

MediaKee Offering downloads of my novel free of charge Internet

I am a novelist. A Google search for my most recent book produced a link ( (uxqsrdi.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/that-woman-beating-the-odds-in-colonial-new-york-ebook.pdf ) offering free downloads of the book.

The book is for sale on Amazon and CreateSpace, nowhere else. It is not free and never has been.

I went to the MediaKee site  to see for myself. All eBook versions (PDF, MOBI, ePub, etc) were listed for download. I clicked on a couple of the formats and was told I'd have to register for a free account. I did not pursue it further.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2017 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mediakee/internet/mediakee-offering-downloads-of-my-novel-free-of-charge-internet-1372495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content