Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, June 16, 2017

• Reported By: Ms. Turner — Brooklyn Park Maryland USA
Mediation & Arbitrations Solutions
, USA

Mediation & Arbitrations Solutions Jeff Bryant and he stated that I had bounced 6 checks from June 9m 2012 thru January 5, 2013 refused refused

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I received a call at my place of business  from a Aliah Scott and Jeff Payneon Friday, June 9, 2016 at 4:30pm in the afternoon.  He accused me of bouncing 6 checks from June 9, 2012 thru January 5, 2013 and that it was obvious that I was avoiding my obligations and that he was going to pursue this in court.  He continue to say that he wanted to know how I was going to take of this amount of over $3000. He then proceeded to get very rude and nasty by saying just take care of responsibility cause I know I owe that money.  I asked him for proof and he said you don't need when you know you owe the money and how was I going to take of this situation. He stated that I have been avoiding his phone calls and that he has left me several messages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2017 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mediation-arbitrations-solutions/-/mediation-arbitrations-solutions-jeff-bryant-and-he-stated-that-i-had-bounced-6-checks-1379523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mediation & Arbitrations Solutions