Complaint Review: medical payment processors

• Reported By: Paul — Lincoln Rhode Island USA
  • medical payment processors

Internet
    USA

medical payment processors Dr Langenfeld.com "medical scam" Chula Vista, CA 91911 Internet

I believe I have fell victim to an on line scam.  It is my own fault, I don't blame anyone but myself.

I am a disabled veteran suffering from intolerable back pain, even after having 3 lower back surgeries.  With the opiod crisis now going on and doctors being reluctant to write prescriptions I decided to try an on line pharmacy, having never used one before I was a bit hesitant, I should have stayed that way. I made an order, actually 2, one by mistake. They flatly refused to cancel the order after countless reqests.  I wouldn't pay them right away, being skiddish. They said I would have to honor my deal or I'd be reported to the credit rating board..

They offered 2 different ways of paying. Money order or a direct deposit into an account at Bank of America. Stupidly I sent a money order, which of course they never received. The other order I did deposit money into the bank of america account.

My account has been put on "hold" until both orders have been paid. It's cost me 715.00$ so far, and i am not willing to send them any more money.

My wanting a quick fix to back pain got me into this mess.  It's my own fault.

I am not looking to get my money back, but only to report this company, and to not let other people dupe themselves into something is to good to be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2017 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medical-payment-processors/internet/medical-payment-processors-dr-langenfeldcom-medical-scam-chula-vista-ca-91911-interne-1370868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content