Complaint Review:

Medical prep Institute

• Submitted: Tue, February 09, 2016
  • Updated: Sat, July 23, 2016

• Reported By: Anonymous — palm bay, Tampa, Texas, New york, Maryland, Pompano beach Florida USA
Medical prep Institute
2304 east busch blve tampa bay , Florida USA

Medical prep Institute MPI, medical prep institute of tampa bay SCAM!!!!!!!! tampa bay Florida

*General Comment: Please contact me

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Please do not go to this school, this is a scam, I wish I would have listened when I read around that it was a scam but I didn't. If you like to be disrespected, talked down to and pay over $8,000 just to fail then this is for you. They give you impossible tests at the end and you cannot get your transcript unless you pay the total cost of the program even if you do not wish to finish. If you have any questions email me and I will let you in on my personal experience and I have 17 other classmates willing to vouch for this too. This school is driven by a whole bunch of bipolar, demon possessed individuals. We all had to leave and several classes before ours did too. We have to put an end to these scamming schools that prey on innocent people that are trying to better themselves. Please stay away, God Bless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2016 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medical-prep-institute/tampa-bay-florida-33612/medical-prep-institute-mpi-medical-prep-institute-of-tampa-bay-scam-tampa-bay-f-1286343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical prep Institute

#1 General Comment

Please contact me

AUTHOR: Student - (USA)

Can you please send your contact info I am a current student and have many questions for you. Thank you for your report.