Complaint Review: Medical Services Group

• Medical Services Group

Nationwide
    USA

Medical Services Group sell medical equipment always different Nationwide

I have been receiving calls from this company for at least a year. They are trying to sell be knee braces, back braces, etc. I have continuous asked them to take me off their call list. They call a couple of times a week, always from different numbers. The number in the form above is the latest number they call from this morning.

When I accused the caller that he was pushing a scam, he became indignent saying I did not know what I was talking about, and I continued to say take me off his list he became more indignant, so I finally hung up. I have received hundreds of these calls in the past year. I've tried blocking the phone number, and they just come ofter me with a different phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2017 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medical-services-group/nationwide/medical-services-group-sell-medical-equipment-always-different-nationwide-1405338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content