Complaint Review: MEDICAL SVC GRP

• MEDICAL SVC GRP

Seattle, Washington
    United States

MEDICAL SVC GRP Super annoying, spam callers Seattle Washington

I've gotten several calls from these people. I don't answer them most of the time but, occasionally my car will pick up the phone if they call when I'm driving.

I've gotten calls from them before, but they stopped several months ago. Now, they've started again, this time with an area code from my state (Washington).

These heavily accented callers have my name - and mispronounce it - and repeat what they're saying. I let the last caller get to the point of saying something about medication and I hung up on her. They keep using different numbers, so my phone, no matter the level of security, keeps letting these annoying calls through.

This is clearly a scam coming from a call center.
Here is a list of phone numbers I've blocked from them in the last 4 days:

(206) 736-6962
(206) 736-6958
(206) 736-7026
(206) 736-7022

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2017 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medical-svc-grp/seattle-washington/medical-svc-grp-super-annoying-spam-callers-seattle-washington-1411315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content