Complaint Review: MEDICARE/ UNITED HEALTH PART D

• Reported By: Dan — OKEECHOBEE Florida
  • MEDICARE/ UNITED HEALTH PART D

Okeechobee, Florida
    USA

MEDICARE/ UNITED HEALTH PART D WHOS PAYING FOR MY MEDS, MEDICARE/SUPLIMENT OR ME OKEECHOBEE FLORIDA

Last week went on vacation and forgot my meds. Called Wallgreens for 7 day supply that I had to pay for due to medicare/suppliment insurance would not, due to it was to early to get anymore. That was OK!

The charge was $0.70, only $0.10 per day. For  A THIRTY DAY supply would have cost me $3.00.

why is it when medicare/suppliment ins gets involve my last bill was for $26.99 with my co--pay at $2.99. Are we getting screwed or what. te part D suppliment is over $40.00 per month and they paid only $0.01 on my RX.

DAN - OKEECHOBEE FLA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medicare-united-health-part-d/okeechobee-florida/medicare-united-health-part-d-whos-paying-for-my-meds-medicaresupliment-or-me-okeechob-1127149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content