Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Medicus Golf Trial Offers are a rip-off, no way to return and get your money back, and they don't tell you after the trial offer they will charge your card for hundreds of dollars in charges.

I called customer service to complain within the time limit, they had me agree to keep the equipment for a set reduced charge, and avoid the shipping charges to ship equipment and CD's back, I thought I was doing both of us a favor.  After which more charges continued to come on my charge card. I again called customer support, they told me I was now paid up, but had several hundred dollars in charges. They no longer would allow return of products for refund since beyond time limit, and would not honor the offer they provided on the phone when I called within the limit.

This company needs to be shut down for good, they lie and cheat you out of your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2011 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medicus-golf/internet/medicus-golf-equipment-cd-trial-offer-rip-off-internet-753734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medicus Golf