Complaint Review: Mega Health And Life Insurance

North Richland Hills, Texas
  • Phone: 800-460-0243
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Mega Health And Life Insurance Ripoff, stay away, Scam, Con, the worst, RAINMAKER North Richland Hills Texas

I have paid this scam company $400 a month for the last 3 years. I had an accident where I was rearended on the freeway, went to the ER. A year later I am recieving collection notices for bills unpaid by them...

I called the claims office to find out why my 3,023.97 bill has not been paid... I'm informed that I have a $3000 deductable (contrary to what the agent told me) AND Despite the fact I paid extra for an accident rider...

I was told accidents are 100% (with the rider from agent) I replied, after paying over $12,000 in premiums you're only going to pay $23.97 and I am going to pay $3,000... The reply... NO, we're only paying 70% of $23.97 or $19 that's nineteen dollars out of THREE THOUSAND TWENTY THREE DOLLARS and 97 cents...

This company hides under the moniker NASE "National Association of Self Employed"

Watch the John Grisham movie The RAINMAKER (Matt Damon, Danny DeVito, John Voight, Micky Rourke) This is a real life RAINMAKER company... ONLY IN AMERICA! STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!!!

Bob
Apache Junction, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mega-health-and-life-insurance/north-richland-hills-texas-76182/mega-health-and-life-insurance-ripoff-stay-away-scam-con-the-worst-rainmaker-north-ri-422723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content